Fixing Concrete Placing Boom
Concrete Concrete Placing Boom is the end equipment for pumping concrete. It has reasonable design, stable and reliable structure. It adopts 360° full-rotation boom-type cloth structure. The whole machine is easy to operate and flexible to rotate. It has the characteristics of high efficiency, energy saving, economy and practicality.
Stationary concrete is specially designed for the construction of railway beam field, nuclear power and other engineering special concrete pouring and distributing equipment; mobile concrete “Z” shaped three-section folding arm, 360 ° rotation, can pitch and spread the variable width, in the length of the boom The full-scale pouring of the three-dimensional space can be realized within the scope, and the pouring of the dead angle can be realized, and the concrete pouring of various construction operations such as wall, pipe, column and pile can be conveniently realized.
The cable is fixed:
1. When concrete Concrete Placing Boom main wall and beam plate are divided into two constructions, the pouring wall should be pre-embedded with Φ10 steel on the cast-in-place plate. The anchor length of the steel bar in the concrete should be not less than 40cm and should be placed on the plate. The lower end of the lower rib has a hook;
When pouring concrete for beam and slab, the cable reinforcement should be fixed on the dark column steel. The manual Concrete Placing Boom steel model should be no less than Φ10 and should hold more than 2 main ribs and no less than 3 stirrups.
2. When concrete Concrete Placing Boom main structure wall beam plate is poured at one time, Φ10 steel bar should be used and more than 2 main bars and not less than 3 stirrups should be hugged.
3. All the main ribs of the dark column of the pull cable should be welded by electroslag pressure welding. When the main rib of the dark column is lapped and lapped, the dark reinforced bar should be marked with red lacquer and lap welded. The length of the weld is not less than 10d for single-sided welding and not less than 5d for double-sided welding.
4. The diameter of the flower blue of the fixed cable should not be less than Φ12. The hook of the flower blue should have a skid-proof device.
5. It is strictly forbidden to fix the cable on the outer scaffold, template and temporary bracket.
Second, the cable pull angle, the four large angles in the horizontal direction are evenly arranged. Manual Curve Placing Boom should be less than 45 degrees in the vertical direction.
3. The appearance of the precast concrete weights should be checked before each construction. Manual Concrete Placing Boom can only be used when there are no concrete cracks or major defects. When there is a crack defect, it should be replaced in time.
4. After the installation is completed, check its own verticality by 360° rotation. The verticality allows the deviation to be no more than 2 cm.
5. When placed on the cast-in-place steel bar, the contact with the cast-in-place plate shall be prefabricated with a cylindrical block, and the block should be large and small. The upper mouth has a diameter of 18 cm and the lower mouth has a diameter of 15 cm. Height 20cm. Concrete prefabricated blocks shall be placed on the lower reinforced steel column. Place two wooden scaffolding boards on the mat. Concrete Placing Boom is placed on the scaffolding.
6. Reinforcement of the lower layer of concrete Concrete Placing Boom: In the lower part of the upper leg, four steel pipes are used to form a well pattern, the upper part is tightened with four screw rods, and the upper part of the screw bar is reinforced with 5 cm of scaffolding. It is strictly forbidden to place the legs on the single-layer formwork of the cast-in-place board to prevent the board from perforating during construction.
7. It is strictly forbidden to lift the Mobile Concrete Placing Boom when there is more than four winds.
8. After use, the rotating joint mechanism should be lubricated and maintained. The inside of the pipe should be cleaned and placed on the base with fixed device or fixed in the shelf.
9. Always check the appearance of each weld. In particular, the welds at the cable tie joints are to be inspected each time.
Ten, concrete Concrete Placing Boom other precautions please follow the instructions for construction
It is fixed on the construction surface of the building to achieve seamless pouring, so that as the floor rises, the manual Concrete Placing Boom saves time and effort and is highly efficient. Concrete is a new product developed to expand the concrete pouring range and improve the mechanization level of pumping construction. It is an auxiliary equipment for concrete pump and is connected with concrete pump to expand the concrete pumping range. It effectively solves the problem of wall-casting fabrics and plays an important role in improving construction efficiency and reducing labor intensity.